Benefits for our customers
Here's what to expect as a Cambrian Alliance Group customer
- We secure the cheapest prices available for generics, PIs and all other product categories. Each day we put out to tender more than 25,000 products & our independent market comparisons confirm our customers receive the best prices.
- You will receive regular statements highlighting your individual rebates.
- Our monthly fee is usually less than most other wholesalers and buying groups.
- Unlike other buying platforms, e-CASS is not owned by a wholesaler, we remain independent, meaning you can trust us to act in your best interest.
- e-CASS enables competitive tendering for your business, this competition drives down price.
- With e-CASS profitability reports, you can see your profit by supplier and by product with monthly reports. This helps keep track of profits and you can make changes where necessary. This can be used to also support identifying loss making lines.
What We Do At The Cambrian Alliance Group
Our aim is to increase your purchasing profits.
Members receive regular statements highlighting their individual rebates & bonus payments. Each month we put out to tender more than 25,000 products & independent market comparisons confirm our members receive the best prices.
We employ 11 local Business Managers to advise and support every member with their individual business requirements. As one of the largest pharmacy support groups in the UK we provide members with access to the highest levels of most pharmacy bodies, now supporting Dispensing Doctors.
We have developed e-CASS, the price comparison, stock ordering tool that saves members time and makes them money.
Generics & Generic Schemes
We happily work with our partners AAH, Alliance, TEVA and Accord where we can set up our cascade to default to your chosen generic scheme, or you will have the option to choose from our partners from the prices they tender into our cascade.
So you have the options of selecting the best available price on the day from the cascade or from the loyalty schemes offered by the main wholesalers.
CAYTHORPE & ANCASTER MEDICAL PRACTICE
Even more benefits for customers
Alongside the support offered by e-CASS Web, market and Warehouse, you will be able to access the services from our other partners, to support your business. This could be from breakdown cover, sundries, to HR support. All this for a monthly membership fee, which is the same for all our Dispensing Doctors members.
Annette (Dispensary Manager, with Kirsty and Sophie from the dispensary team.
Hereward Surgery, part of the Lakeside Group Partnership