The UK’s number one event for the primary care and general practice community, established a decade ago, returns to Birmingham on 13-14 October 2021.
The Best Practice Show is the UK’s national event for general practice. It uniquely brings together over 4,000 senior decision-makers and key influencers working within a practice or group of practices. 4,000 delegates mean 4,000 opportunities for your business to generate new revenue.
GP’s, Dispensing Doctors, Advanced Nurse Practitioners & Practice Managers can attend a carefully crafted programme designed to make sure those who come with questions, leave with answers. This combined with unrivalled networking with key support organisations and of course our exhibitors makes for a very enjoyable two days and is the main reason why so many attend best Practice every year. It delivers CPD accredited, clinical education via dedicated theatres and is free at the point of entry meaning the NHS is spending its money where it is needed – on the patients and the staff.
The Best Practice Show also also plays host to The DDA Annual Conference, the only national event for Dispensing Doctors. Presenting you with a truly unique opportunity to target an almost impossible to reach clinician – the Dispensing Doctor.
We hope to see you there!
- The Cambrian Alliance Group and Target Healthcare Announce New Supply Agreement
- Get any Important Updates from Cambrian Alliance Group to your Phone
- NEW FEATURES: Pack size Optimisation and Cambrian Benefits Statement
- We’re Pleased to be Exhibiting at The DDA Annual Conference during The Best Practice Show 2021
- The Cambrian Alliance Group are Exhibiting at the Pharmacy Show