We’re pleased to be able to provide you with two more helpful features in e-CASS to save you time and money.
Please read about them below:
New Feature 1: Pack Size Optimisation
This exciting new feature will undoubtedly save you time and money by automatically providing you with alternative product packs that work out cheaper for you.
This is how it works:
1. When you’ve added products to your order pad, e-CASS will now tell you if your order can be optimised.
2. e-CASS will then show you the alternative products and tell you how much you could save by optimising your order.
3. If you then choose to optimise your order, your order pad will be updated with the optimised product.
New Feature 2: Cambrian Benefits Statement
This is a new, helpful report showing your Cambrian Alliance benefits, including Reduced Wholesaler Discount, Generics Mainline Savings, Purchase Profitability and Rebate Values.
This can be found in the Benefits Statement section. You will receive monthly notifications (around the 15th) to let you know an updated report is ready.
1. To access this new feature, from the homepage, click on the ‘Reports’ tile.
2. Then click on the ‘Benefits Statement’ tile.
3. You will be presented with the last set of data. Please note that this data relates to the either 2 months in arrears (after the 15th of the month) or 3 months in arrears (before the 15th of the month).
This is due to the timescales on receiving data from suppliers.
If you’d like to find out more about these new features, please get in touch via Live Chat and we’ll be happy to help you.
Cambrian Alliance Group
- The Cambrian Alliance Group and Target Healthcare Announce New Supply Agreement
- Get any Important Updates from Cambrian Alliance Group to your Phone
- NEW FEATURES: Pack size Optimisation and Cambrian Benefits Statement
- We’re Pleased to be Exhibiting at The DDA Annual Conference during The Best Practice Show 2021
- The Cambrian Alliance Group are Exhibiting at the Pharmacy Show